Join our dynamic, work hard / play hard team and take the next step towards developing yourself within a meaningful career dedicated to helping others succeed. Express Employment Professionals is the #1 staffing company in North America and we earned that honor because of our highly motivated, career-driven team members who are passionate about help individuals find work, grow their careers, and better their communities!
Express Employment Professionals - Denver is looking for outgoing, positive, professional, and ambitious individuals to join our team. Individuals who have worked in fields such as Administrative positions, Customer Service, Human Resources, Retail, Restaurant Services, Staffing, or are recent college graduates have experienced a high degree of success within different roles at Express Employment Professionals. If you are looking to be a part of a team and culture where you can constantly improve your skills while having fun at work, we want to hear from you! This is a great entry level recruiting position that is phone based 80-90% of the time.
Does the following describe you?
- You see yourself as someone who can fix or deliver a solution to a problem.
- Personable, determined, and driven to make a difference. You’re the type who can see beyond a problem, responding to situations in crafty ways, putting a positive and professional spin to any situation.
- Multitasking and professionalism are natural habits you do well. Your ideal work environment is team-centered, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts.
- Helping people motivates you. You see the potential in every person and situation, responding to situations while considering others first.
- You are comfortable in a business environment, expect professional results, and desire to solve problems. Fast-paced and change are feelings that drive you.
- Your friends would describe you as social and say helping the community is important to you.
- If you are looking for an environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express.
At Express Employment Professionals we offer a highly competitive income potential with a starting wage of $14-$16 per hour and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short Term Disability and Life insurance policies, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, Referral Bonuses, team trip incentives and much more!!
About Express Employment Professionals
For over 35 years, Express Employment Professionals has been helping people find jobs and helping businesses find the people and human resource services they need. We accomplish this mission through a network of more than 800 employment agencies in the United States, Canada, and South Africa. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters.