Does the following describe you?
• Driven, relationship-focused, and always ready to help others succeed.
• You love meeting new people and finding out about their passions.
• Friends think you are the multi-tasking king or queen.
• You don’t have the patience for a slow-moving day; fast-paced and always moving, that’s your ideal environment.
Express Employment Professionals, the nation’s fastest growing professional level staffing provider, is looking for an experienced Professional Recruiter for their expanding downtown Portland, OR location.
Our full-service Professional and Office Services solutions position you to help clients and candidates at any level in the organization, from administrative to C-level.
Do you have these skills and/or experience?
1. More than 2 years of experience in the staffing industry.
2. Master networker. You’ve never met a stranger.
3. Sales experience or the willingness and ability to master the sales process.
4. Knowledge of direct recruiting and online recruiting.
5. Proven history of meeting deadlines and reaching clearly set goals.
6. Problem solving extraordinaire.
The Professional Recruiter is responsible for the development of new clients by contacting and engaging key decision makers through sales calls, client presentations, and networking opportunities. This position requires extreme discipline and the drive to be persistent in making sales contacts while handling any objection and turning it into a long-term business relationship.
The successful applicant will build and maintain a talented administrative and professional candidate network for placement with reputable companies throughout the area. Our internal team is expected to operate at a high level,with clear goals, accountability, and growth for those individuals who can advance our overall goals.
Professional Recruiter Performance Objectives
1. Maintain an extremely high-level of daily activity to fill all job orders with urgency.
2. Prepare and execute a daily sales and recruiting plan.
3. Expand business with existing accounts.
4. Maximize territory performance.
5. Learn, use, and maintain the automated tracking system to fill assignments and take thorough and complete job orders.
6. Coordinate and reprioritize activities on a daily basis.
7. Ensure high satisfaction levels and retention with candidates and clients.
8. Increase office and team effectiveness through daily communication.
The recruiting industry is one of the fastest growing industries and Express Employment Professionals has been leading the way for more than 35 years. If you want to be part of a reputable team with unlimited career growth potential, take the next step and apply now!