Since 1983, Express Employment Professionals has been helping people find work. We currently have a Sales Representative position opening available at our Gilbert, AZ location. Join our team and help put a million people to work annually!
As a Sales Representative, you will work within a defined territory connecting and learning about local businesses and their hiring needs, and present Express product offerings as solutions. The main goal of the Sales Representative is to help companies understand how Express can help them in the areas of employment, leadership, and human resources. This role will prospect for new business and call on an existing book of business in a sales capacity.
At Express Employment Professionals, you will work independently and with our team to:
- Secure new business by identifying potential business opportunities and contacting key decision makers through sales calls and in-person appointments
- Develop sales action plans to maximize territory performance
- Provide expertise to uncover client challenges and needs and present innovative solutions
- Bring discipline, organization, integrity, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, and a positive attitude to work each day
- You are comfortable contacting and engaging with business people at all levels of the organization.
- You thrive on helping people succeed and overcoming challenges
- Friends and co-workers describe you as a highly organized and productive person: they have a hard time understanding how you get so much done in one day
- You’re are a team player and an individual performer who can quickly connect with others inside and outside of the company
- You have a wide small business expertise and enjoy opening a dialogue with business managers and owners
- You naturally possess a “can get it done” attitude even when the odds are not in your favor
- You are detail oriented and thrive working with complex issues and challenges, always taking a positive approach
- You are very organized and disciplined and can effectively manage multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- You have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, and teammates consider you a terrific communicator
- You have earned a Bachelors Degree in HR, Business, Communications or a related field and have at least one year experience in human resources, staffing, or a related area; or, you have 3-5 years in a similar field of human resources or staffing experience in sales, client services or account management
We are always looking for great people to join our team. We offer a generous benefits and compensation package, and we value internal growth opportunities along with ongoing recognized industry certification and training.