Sales and Marketing Specialist
Come join our sales team in Chandler, Arizona! Express Employment Professionals is the #1 staffing company in North America and we earned that honor because of our highly motivated, career-driven team members who are passionate about help individuals find meaningful work, grow their careers, and better their communities!
If you have a background in Marketing or Public Relations, and are looking to be a part of a team and culture where you can constantly improve your skills while having fun at work, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a sales professional who wants to control their career and income while joining our mission to help as many people as possible succeed. We have the tools, processes, and training to support your success; all you need to do is bring the drive and ambition to produce award winning results!
Our Sales Representatives are offered:
- Uncapped income potential
- Exclusive performance trips and awards
- Career growth opportunities, including future ownership!
- Extensive, ongoing sales training and collaborative monthly peer mentorship meetings
- Energetic, fast paced, and fun work environment
- Clearly defined, protected territory
- Great benefits, matched 401k, gas allowance, etc.
At Express Employment Professionals, you will work independently and with our team to:
- Monitor conversations across social media, identifying real-time issues for escalation, as well as engagement opportunities and emerging trends.
- Develop reports and analyze data from Google Analytics, Social Studio, and other tools to ensure engagement and success metrics are hit
- Analyze social media reports and data to identify improvement opportunities and competitive trends. Provide actionable insights to the Express Franchisee(s).
- Explore and introduce digital marketing best practices for content creation, utilizing video, photos, infographics, and driving visitors to content on Express location websites
- Research new and emerging digital marketing and social media tools and trends.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines in a fast-paced, cross-departmental team
- Strong understanding of digital marketing activities (basic web development, SEM, analytics, social media, email marketing, graphics)
- Generates creative solutions; uses feedback to modify designs; demonstrates attention to detail.
- You thrive on helping people succeed and overcoming challenges
- Friends and co-workers describe you as a highly organized and productive person: they have a hard time understanding how you get so much done in one day
- You have a wide small business expertise and enjoy opening a dialogue with business managers and owners
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or Public Relations from four-year college or university; or 3-5 years of previous success with journalism, online marketing, social media, SEO in a business to business professional services environment or business to consumer environment managing content development and social communities; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Express Employment Professionals we offer a highly competitive income potential. Our Sales and Marketing Specialist will start with a minimum base income of $40,000 annual with opportunity for commission and bonuses. Specialists make $45,000 -$65,000 on average their first full year and are achieving $75,000+ by their 2nd year. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short Term Disability and Life insurance policies, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, Referral Bonuses, team trip incentives and much more!!
About Express Employment Professionals
For over 35 years, Express Employment Professionals has been helping people find jobs and helping businesses find the people and human resource services they need. We accomplish this mission through a network of more than 800 employment agencies in the United States, Canada, and South Africa. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000-$45,000 base salary plus uncapped new sales commissions and competitive performance bonuses. (Average $70,000 in total compensation)