Executive Managing Director
Specialized Recruiting Group, one of the nation's Top 10 and fastest growing professional level staffing providers, is looking for an experienced Executive Managing Director for their new Portland, OR location. The Executive Managing Director is an entrepreneur at their core and has found their calling in professional staffing. This position brings with it the opportunity to own and operate a full-service Executive Search & Contract staffing firm as a business partner through its Bridge to Ownership program. Successful candidates are proven top performers within executive recruiting, sales, and management and are ready to apply their experience towards building their own legacy. Managing Directors can expect to earn over $100k annually through a combination of base, commissions, and bonuses, as well as a very generous benefits package.
You bring with you the following background profile:
- 5 or more years of successful experience within professional contract and search staffing.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset.
- Master networker. You’ve never met a stranger.
- Sales experience and ability to master the sales process.
- Leadership and management of a team of professional recruiters.
- Knowledge of direct recruiting and online recruiting.
- Proven history of meeting deadlines and reaching clearly set goals.
- Problem solving extraordinaire.
The Managing Director is responsible for strategic planning and execution of all sales, recruitment, and operational strategies that promote the continuous, successful presence, and growth of the Specialized Recruiting Group franchise. This work involves the balance between new business development, building upon existing client relationships, and recruiting and placement of professional candidates. Our internal team is expected to operate at a high level, with clear goals, and build and maintain a talented candidate network for placement with reputable companies.
Managing Director Core Performance Objectives
- Hiring, motivating and directing the recruiting team to ensure growth within each niche (Accounting/Finance, Information Technology, Engineering).
- Business development, management, and operational functions of the office to ensure client satisfaction and business growth.
- Ensure high satisfaction levels and retention with candidates and clients.
At Specialized Recruiting Group, an Express Employment Professionals Franchised Company, we take an individualized approach to professional search and placement, providing high-level expertise and personalized service as unique as the local companies and candidates we serve. We support key industries, including accounting and finance, engineering and manufacturing, information technology, legal, sales, banking and financial, human resources, and transportation and logistics. We have invested in additional training, coaching and support, to enable our recruiters to more effectively recruit and place professionals in highly specialized fields. We’re directly impacted by the success of our community and have a vested interest in doing our part to foster thriving local employment markets. Our key differentiator is the added support and stability of an international headquarters with nearly four decades of staffing, professional search, and HR expertise. It’s the best of both worlds – small business flexibility, backed by big company resources.
Join us today!