Franchise Manager or Franchise Partner, you choose!
Express Employment Professionals has a unique ownership opportunity for exceptional sales leaders within the staffing industry. We are actively hiring in the Downtown Portland, Oregon market for a Franchise Manager who desires to be a business owner in the staffing industry. We offer a rare opportunity to our Franchise Managers to buy into the business and become the Managing Franchise Partner.
Our Franchise Managers are the true sales and recruiting leaders for their branch and must be able to perform every job within the office. The Franchise Manager creates the culture and environment of the office by setting the standard for success and inspecting what is expected. They are responsible for day to day business management, outside sales, and inside sales with the primary emphasis on hiring, training, and coaching the right staff to continually service clients, associates, and increase sales. A successful office has a fast pace and sales driven, people focused team. A successful Franchise Manager follows the Express system and continually utilizes the tools and management principles to create and sustain a successful office.
Key responsibilities of the Franchise Manager include:
- Hire, train, and coach the right team to achieve peak performance.
- Develop and lead a strong sales and goal oriented culture to secure a wide client base of 5-star clients.
- Execute and implement established sales goals to ensure maximum market share and gross margin.
- Execute effective recruiting strategies to fill positions with urgency and maintain a solid pipeline of candidates.
- Ensure high satisfaction levels with clients through consistent Quality Control checks.
- Establish a strong presence in the community by representing Express within local networking organizations and community events.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Control and monitor the costs associated with accounts receivable, new account credit applications, financial expenditures, workers’ compensation, unemployment, liability and the continuous operation of the office.
- Execute and implement the operating forecasts and budgets as planned annually and manage the office to achieve established financial objectives.
- Communicate and administer all Express policies, procedures and programs.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local employment laws governing the workplace and employment process.
Skills and Experience Proven to be Successful:
- 4-year Undergraduate degree with a focus on business, marketing, psychology, sociology, or related degrees; or a combination of work experience and education
- 5 years of demonstrated sales, recruiting, and leadership experience
- Sales aptitude and competitive mindset
- Community involvement and a passion for helping people
- Proficiency in MS Suite