Branch Manager - Colorado Springs, CO
Since 1983, Express Employment Professionals has been helping people find work. We currently have a Branch Manager – Future Business Owner position available with our North Colorado Springs, CO location. Join our team and help put a million people to work annually!
About Express Employment Professionals
For over 35 years, the mission of Express Employment Professionals has been to help people find jobs and help businesses find the people and human resource services they need. We accomplish this mission through a network of more than 800 employment agencies in the United States, Canada, South Africa, and Australia. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs, yet small enough to care.
At Express Employment Professionals, you will work independently and with our team to:
- Hire, train, and coach the right people to stimulate growth
- Maintain a focus on inside and outside sales
- Actively participate in new business development
- Use sound financial principles and judgments to build and manage a budget and control costs
- Practice effective time management and have the ability to prioritize activities
- Serve as a giving leader
- Be active within the community
- Exemplify the Express culture
- Bring discipline, organization, integrity, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, and a positive attitude to work each day
- You are comfortable contacting and engaging with business people at all levels of the organization.
- You thrive on helping people succeed and overcoming challenges
- Friends and co-workers describe you as a highly organized and productive person: they have a hard time understanding how you get so much done in one day
- You’re are a team player and an individual performer who can quickly connect with others inside and outside of the company
- You have a wide small business expertise and enjoy opening a dialogue with business managers and owners
- You naturally possess a “can get it done” attitude even when the odds are not in your favor
- You are detail oriented and thrive working with complex issues and challenges, always taking a positive approach
- You are very organized and disciplined and can effectively manage multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- You have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, and teammates consider you a terrific communicator
- You have earned a Bachelors Degree in HR, Business, Communications or a related field and have at least five years experience in human resources, staffing, or a related area; or, you have 5-10 years in a similar field of human resources or staffing experience in sales, client services or account management