Since 1983, Express Employment Professionals has been helping people find work. We currently have a Sales Representative position opening available at our Vancouver, WA location. Join our team and help put a million people to work annually!
About Express Employment Professionals
For over 30 years, the mission of Express Employment Professionals has been to help people find jobs and help businesses find the people and human resource services they need. We accomplish this mission through a network of more than 550 employment agencies in the United States, Canada, South Africa, and Australia. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs, yet small enough to care.
The Sales Representative for an Express Employment Professionals office is a critical position and is the person responsible for securing new business. This is done by identifying potential business opportunities in the local community and contacting key decision makers, through sales calls, by phone, and in-person. Successful people in this role are comfortable contacting and engaging with business people at all levels, selling intangible, critical business services. This requires the ability to use consultative selling techniques (communication skills, questioning, and listening techniques) and the discipline of being persistent while following a daily and weekly plan, with the desire to become a top performing sales professional.
At Express Employment Professionals, you will work independently and with our team to:
- Secure new business by identifying potential business opportunities and contacting key decision makers through sales calls and in-person appointments
- Develop sales action plans to maximize territory performance
- Provide expertise to uncover client challenges and needs and present innovative solutions
- Bring discipline, organization, integrity, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, and a positive attitude to work each day
- You are comfortable contacting and engaging with business people at all levels of the organization.
- You thrive on helping people succeed and overcoming challenges
- Friends and co-workers describe you as a highly organized and productive person: they have a hard time understanding how you get so much done in one day
- You’re are a team player and an individual performer who can quickly connect with others inside and outside of the company
- You have a wide small business expertise and enjoy opening a dialogue with business managers and owners
- You naturally possess a “can get it done” attitude even when the odds are not in your favor
- You are detail oriented and thrive working with complex issues and challenges, always taking a positive approach
- You are very organized and disciplined and can effectively manage multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- You have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, and teammates consider you a terrific communicator
- You have earned a Bachelors Degree in HR, Business, Communications or a related field and have at least one year experience in human resources, staffing, or a related area; or, you have 3-5 years in a similar field of human resources or staffing experience in sales, client services or account management
We are always looking for great people to join our team. We offer a generous benefits and compensation package, and we value internal growth opportunities along with ongoing recognized industry certification and training.
Compensation: $30,000 – $35,000 base DOE plus commissions