Onsite Account Manager
The Account Manager is a critical player in an Express Employment Professionals office. The primary emphasis is to manage the staffing needs for one to two of our larger accounts. The pace is fast, the tools are strong, and the culture is positive. This successful candidate is expected to build and maintain strong relationships with client representatives and ensure there is a consistent pipeline of strong associates and be in a position to fill job orders quickly and efficiently on a daily and weekly basis based on client needs. Sometimes the order needs to be filled within hours to meet a client’s critical need or sometimes within days to fill a longer term requirement. Strong interpersonal skills are an essential part of this role. The Account Manager will be interviewing candidates, filling job orders, and following-up with client representatives multiple times in a day to ensure satisfaction. This includes sales calls. The successful Account Manager is always looking to gain additional business with existing clients and new business with prospects.
At Express Employment Professionals, you will work independently and with our team to:
- Maintain an extremely high-level of daily activity to fill all job orders with urgency.
- Learn, use, and maintain the automated tracking system to fill assignments.
- Develop a pool of associates by recruiting and interviewing multiple applicants daily and developing strong supporting relationships.
- Coordinate and reprioritize activities on a daily basis.
- Ensure high satisfaction levels and retention with associates and client.
- Increase office and team effectiveness by communicating daily.
- Bring discipline, organization, integrity, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, and a positive attitude to work each day
- You believe in "service over self."
- You have your own vehicle and valid driver's license - daily travel between the office and client site is required
- You are personable, determined, and driven
- Multitasking and professionalism are natural habits. Your ideal work environment is team centered, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts
- You thrive on helping people succeed, overcoming challenges, and delivering exceptional customer service
- You’re are a team player and an individual performer who can quickly connect with others inside and outside of the company
- You naturally possess a “can get it done” attitude even when the odds are not in your favor
- You are detail oriented and thrive working with complex issues and challenges, always taking a positive approach
- You are very organized and disciplined and can effectively manage multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- You have a schedule that is flexible and can work overtime as needed
- You have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, and teammates consider you a terrific communicator
- You have earned a Bachelor Degree (preferably in a Business related field) or you have 3-5 years experience in a similar field of human resources or staffing, client services or account management
Note: Tobacco products are NOT allowed at the client site in any form.
At Express Employment Professionals we offer a highly competitive income potential with a starting base between $40,000 to $45,000/year plus commissions, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short Term Disability and Life insurance policies, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, Referral Bonuses, and much more!!
About Express Employment Professionals
We help people in our community find work every day. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll teach the right person about the interviewing and placement process with our paid training program. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express. We want to make a difference locally and across North America. With more than 800 locations across U.S., Canada, and South Africa, we are on a mission to put a million people to work annually.
Here is what our employees are saying about us:
“I just returned from my sabbatical after celebrating a milestone anniversary at Express. My whole team covered for me while I was out. My customers were very well taken care of and I got to focus on family and summertime for 4 whole weeks. I came back to work refreshed, fulfilled, and ready to help put more people to work.” – Recruiter in Oregon
“I was happy and relieved to dig more into my vision and dental plans with Express. Ironically, during Covid times I almost did not put to use the medical side of my benefits; however, I needed to get new glasses and some dental procedures done during that time. I would have not been able to go through all that if it weren’t for the Express benefits help.” - Employment Specialist in Oregon
“Express does a great job of recognizing individual achievement. Our Top 50 Sales Representatives Program is a great way to measure your monthly success and set goals for yourself. Even if you aren’t a competitive person, it’s extremely motivating to see how you measure up against the big hitters. (And who to talk to for the tips and tricks to be a big hitter yourself!)” - Business Solutions Specialist in Nevada
“A major benefit that I have received while working for Express Healthcare Professionals has been a paid trip to Mexico! After hitting Gold Circle of Excellence in 2020, I used my corporate travel voucher to go to an all-inclusive resort in Cabo San Lucas. After the year we’ve all had, it was very needed! I can’t wait to see where I go next year with the travel voucher we’ll earn for 2021!” - Healthcare Staffing Manager in Oregon
"As someone who likes to travel and adventure outdoors, it's so great having 5 hours of PTO every single pay period. With such a fast-paced role, it's important for me to be able to decompress by going camping, hiking, etc. and having enough PTO to cover it is a lifesaver." – Employment Specialist in Washington
"My favorite thing is the floating holidays, we can use our 2 per year for ANY holiday we want not just Christmas or Thanksgiving. Labor Day is my favorite holiday to spend with my family so it's awesome being able to use one of my floaters for it. " – Employment Specialist in Washington
"The EAP (Employee Assistance Program) has been an incredible resource for me to find help to get through the crazy year. They even helped me find a therapist and covered my first 8 sessions!" – Employment Specialist in Washington
“We’ve helped brand new companies build their workforce from the ground up. We’ve helped out-of-touch businesses prepare themselves for the ever-changing marketplace and stay in the game. We’ve helped former mom and pop business expand and take hold of their niche in the community. Most importantly, we’ve helped businesses become a place people get excited to work at. I love my position at Express because it’s my job to come up with solutions to make all that happen. It’s problem solving that has a true, immediate impact on people’s livelihoods on both ends of the employee/employer relationship. Every business owner has a vision, large or small, for their company. Express gives us the tools and direction to help them see that vision become reality. It’s like wish granting, and it feels amazing.” – Business Solutions Specialist in Nevada