Business Solutions Specialist
Develop your career here! Come join the best sales team in the West! Express Employment Professionals is the #1 staffing company in North America and we earned that honor because of our highly motivated, career-driven team members who are passionate about help individuals find meaningful work, grow their careers, and better their communities!
If you have a competitive background, and are looking to be a part of a team and culture where you can constantly improve your skills while having fun at work, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a sales professional who wants to control their career and income while joining our mission to help as many people as possible succeed. We have the tools, processes, and training to support your success; all you need to do is bring the drive and ambition to produce award winning results!
Our Business Solutions Specialists are offered:
- Uncapped income potential
- Exclusive performance trips and awards
- Career growth opportunities, including future ownership!
- Extensive, ongoing sales training and collaborative monthly peer mentorship meetings
- Energetic, fast paced, and fun work environment
- Clearly defined, protected territory
- Great benefits, matched 401k, gas allowance, etc.
At Express Employment Professionals, you will work independently and with our team to:
- Secure new business by identifying potential business opportunities and contacting key decision makers through sales calls and in-person appointments
- Develop sales action plans to maximize territory performance
- Qualify leads through prospecting and discovery calls
- Provide expertise to uncover client challenges and needs and present innovative solutions
- Establishing long-term business partnerships and maintaining existing customer base
- Bring discipline, organization, integrity, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, and a positive attitude to work each day
- Bachelor Degree (Business related field preferred)
- Proven ability to influence others and win (build relationships, cold call, close deals)
- Solid job tenure and work ethic
- Competitive background - aggressive, highly motivated individuals
- A proven ability as a sales professional - exhibited through professional experience, education, internships, club / activities, etc.
- Creative problem solving
- Outgoing, responsive, and professional attitude
At Express Employment Professionals we offer a highly competitive income potential. Our Sales Representatives make $45,000 -$65,000 on average their first full year and are achieving $75,000+ by their 2nd year. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short Term Disability and Life insurance policies, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, Referral Bonuses, team trip incentives and much more!!
About Express Employment Professionals
For over 35 years, Express Employment Professionals has been helping people find jobs and helping businesses find the people and human resource services they need. We accomplish this mission through a network of more than 800 employment agencies in the United States, Canada, and South Africa. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 - $40,000 base salary plus uncapped new sales commissions and competitive performance bonuses. (Average $70,000 in total compensation)