% a Recruiting Specialist, you perform a vital role on our Express Employment Professionals team. This key position is the link to our valued associates. It is the responsibility of the Recruiting Specialist recruit and qualify job candidates for a variety of assignments. Additionally, they perform inside sales activities, including candidate marketing calls, with the goal of securing additional employment opportunities for our valued associates.
- Love working with people and have a sincere passion for helping people succeed. Helping people motivates you. You see the potential in every person a-d situation, responding to situations while considering others first.
- Comfortable working on the phone 80-90% of the time
- Your ideal work environment is team-centered, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have an innate ability to work with urgency
- Personable, determined, and driven to make a difference. You’re the type who can see beyond a problem, responding to situations in crafty ways, putting a positive and professional spin to any situation.
- Are comfortable in a business environment, expect professional results, and desire to solve problems. Fast-paced and change are feelings that drive you.
- Flexibility and a willingness to jump in where needed
Individuals who have been in fields such as Administrative positions, Customer Service, Human Resources, Retail, Restaurant Service, previous Staffing roles, or are recent college graduates have experienced a high degree of success within this role.
Express culture & environment:
Since 1983, Express Employment Professionals has been helping people find work. Join our team and help put a million people to work annually! Express Employment Professionals is the #1 staffing company in North America and we earned that honor because of our highly motivated, career-driven team members who are passionate about help individuals find meaningful work, grow their careers, and better their communities!
We help people in our community find meaningful work every day. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll teach the right person about the sales, recruiting and hiring processes with our paid training program. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express.
We want to make a difference locally and across North America. With more than 800 locations across U.S., Canada, and South Africa, we are on a mission to put a million people to work annually.
At Express Employment Professionals we offer a highly competitive income potential with a starting base between $32,000 to $40,000/year plus commissions, bonuses,and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short Term Disability and Life insurance policies, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, Referral Bonuses, team trip incentives and much more!!