Staffing Branch Executive / Managing Franchise Partner
Have you been managing a staffing branch for years now? Are you looking for that next step in your career?
Have you been curious about the franchise business model and daydreamed about what ownership would look like?
Express Employment Professionals has a unique opportunity that may be just the opportunity you have been looking for, a partnership! Express Employment Professionals is currently looking for exceptional leaders within the staffing industry who are ready to explore the journey into a business partnership.
The Staffing Branch Executive, also referred to as the Managing Franchise Partner or Franchisee, is the true leader for the branch and must be able to perform every job as outlined on each respective performance profile for the Sales Representative, Staffing Consultant, Front Office Coordinator, and any other job related to the office. The branch executive creates the culture and environment of the office by setting the standard for success and inspecting what is expected. The branch executive is responsible for day to day business management, outside sales, and inside sales. The primary emphasis is to hire, train, and coach the right staff to continually service clients and increase sales. A successful office has a fast pace and success driven team. A successful branch executive continually utilizes the Express Employment Professionals tools and management principles to create and sustain a successful office.
While utilizing and fully leveraging the resources available to each franchisee through our international headquarters and franchising systems, the typical role of the Franchisee is summarized below:
1. Hire, train, and coach the right team.
- Consistently hire A players and coach up or out B and C level performers.
- Utilize weekly 1:1’s, performance reviews and improvement plans to effectively manage staff performance.
- Leverage the Blanchard leadership model to communicate and coach on each specific task.
- Execute weekly and monthly meetings, halftime, and annual retreats.
2. Develop and lead a strong sales and goal oriented culture to secure a minimum of two new clients per week.
- Execute and implement established sales goals to ensure maximum market share and gross margin.
- Make a minimum of 45 decision maker calls, including phone and in-person visits.
- Schedule a minimum of 5 appointments weekly.
- Develop a quarterly sales plan identifying potential new clients and business opportunities.
- Document 100% of calls in the automated system and set a next action step to keep prospects/clients in the sales pipeline.
- Deliver the Client Care Packet to all new clients.
3. Follow the Express system and be responsible with finances and risk management.
- Control and monitor the costs associated with accounts receivable, new account credit applications, financial expenditures, workers’ compensation, unemployment, liability and the continuous operation of the office.
- Execute and implement the operating forecasts and budgets as planned annually and manage the office to achieve established financial objectives.
- Communicate and administer all Express policies, procedures and programs.
- Achieve a score of 90% or better on each annual audit.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local employment laws governing the workplace and employment process.
4. Develop a strong Inside Sales and Recruiting Plan.
- Adhere to the Express Employee Selection Process.
- Coordinate client interviews and assignments.
- Complete a minimum of 5 interviews per week to support the team in maintaining a solid pipeline of candidates.
- Ensure high satisfaction levels by following up with clients through the Q/C process consistently.
5. Establish a strong presence in the community.
- Visit Colleges and high schools quarterly.
- Visit local nonprofits quarterly.
- Join and participate in approved local networking organizations/events.
- Represent Express at local job fairs and approved community events.
Skills and Experience Proven to be Successful:
- 4-year Marketing/business degree or combination of work experience and education
- At minimum, 5 years of demonstrated sales and leadership experience
- Sales aptitude and competitive mindset
- Community involvement and a passion for helping people
- Proficiency in MS Suite
- CMS experience preferred