As a Sales Representative, you will work within a defined territory connecting and learning about local businesses and their hiring needs, and present Express product offerings as solutions. The main goal of the Sales Representative is to help companies understand how Express can help them in the areas of employment, leadership, and human resources. This role will prospect for new business and call on an existing book of business in a sales capacity.
- Competitive and outgoing personality
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
- High school diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sales aptitude
Does the following describe you?
- You see yourself as someone who can fix or deliver a solution to a problem.
- Personable, determined, and driven to make a difference. You’re the type who can see beyond a problem, responding to situations in crafty ways, putting a positive and professional spin to any situation.
- Multitasking and professionalism are natural habits you do well. Your ideal work environment is team-centered, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts.
- Helping people motivates you. You see the potential in every person and situation, responding to situations while considering others first.
- You are comfortable in a business environment, expect professional results, and desire to solve problems. Fast-paced and change are feelings that drive you.
- Your friends would describe you as social and say helping the community is important to you.
- If you are looking for an environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express.
Express culture & environment:
We help people in our community find work every day. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll teach the right person about the sales process with our paid training program. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express.
We want to make a difference locally and across North America. With more than 700 locations across U.S., Canada, and South Africa, we are on a mission to put a million people to work annually.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 - $40,000 base salary plus uncapped new sales commissions and competitive performance bonuses.
At Express Employment Professionals we offer a highly competitive income potential. Our Sales Representatives make $45,000 -$65,000 on average their first full year and can make $75,000+ by their 2nd year. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short Term Disability and Life insurance policies, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, Referral Bonuses, team trip incentives and much more!!