Front Office Coordinator
We currently have a Front Office Coordinator position available with our Vancouver, WA location. Join our team and help put a million people to work annually!
The Front Office Coordinator (FOC) is generally the first contact that any person visiting our office has and, in most cases, is the foundation upon which the person’s overall impression of our company is based. It is the FOC’s responsibility to answer telephones, greet visitors, administer employment forms, administer skills evaluations, monitor the office’s appearance, and participate in achieving the overall goals of the office.
You will work independently and with our team to:
- Create a positive first impression for all in-person, phone, and electronic inquiries
- Manage applicant flow and assist with recruiting efforts
- Handle office administration on an as-needed basis
- Assist with inside sales efforts as needed
- Handle multiple phone lines while multi-tasking
- Manage the waiting area, helping guests, taking applications, and listing available jobs on online job boards
- Conduct business in accordance with company guidelines and applicable Federal/State Legal guidelines
- Coordinate and reprioritize activities on a daily basis.
- Ensure high satisfaction levels and retention with associates and client.
- Increase office and team effectiveness by communicating daily.
- Bring discipline, organization, integrity, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, and a positive attitude to work each day
- You are attentive, responsive, and can take control of situations. You are social, professional, and helping your community is important to you.
- You are personable, determined, and driven to make a difference. You can see beyond a problem, respond to situations in crafty ways, and put a positive and professional spin on any situation.
- Multitasking and professionalism are natural habits. Your ideal work environment is team centered, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts.
- You are comfortable in an office environment, expect professional results, and desire to solve problems. You are driven by a fast pace and change.
- You thrive on helping people succeed, overcoming challenges, and delivering exceptional customer service
- Friends and co-workers describe you as a highly organized and productive person: they have a hard time understanding how you get so much done in one day
- You’re are a team player and an individual performer who can quickly connect with others inside and outside of the company
- You naturally possess a “can get it done” attitude even when the odds are not in your favor
- You are very organized and disciplined and can effectively manage multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- You have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, and teammates consider you a terrific communicator
- You have earned a Bachelors Degree in HR, Business, Psychology, Communications or a related field and have at least one year experience in customer service, human resources, staffing, or a related area; or, you have 3-5 years in a similar field of customer service or staffing experience in sales, client services or account management
We are always looking for great people to join our team. We offer a generous benefits and compensation package, and we value internal growth opportunities along with ongoing recognized industry certification and training.
Compensation: $15.00-16.00/hour DOE