Onsite Account Representative
The Onsite Account Representative is a critical player in the East Portland, OR Express Employment Professionals office. The primary emphasis is on managing the contingent workforce at a client site. The pace is fast, the tools are strong, and the culture is positive. Onsite Account Representatives are expected to build and maintain strong relationships with client representatives and ensure there is a consistent pipeline of strong associates in a variety of functions and be in a position to fill job orders quickly and efficiently on a daily basis in the areas of office services, industrial, and professional. Sometimes the order needs to be filled within hours to meet a client’s critical need or sometimes within days to fill a longer term requirement. Strong interpersonal skills are an essential part of this role. The Onsite Account Representative will be interviewing candidates, filling job orders, supervising associates onsite, and following-up with client representatives every day to ensure satisfaction.
At Express Employment Professionals, you will work independently and with our team to:
- Maintain an extremely high-level of daily activity to fill all job orders with urgency.
- Spend a significant portion of the workday on the floor with associates and supervisors (walk and talks)
- Learn, use, and maintain the automated tracking system to fill assignments.
- Develop a pool of associates by recruiting and interviewing multiple applicants daily and developing strong supporting relationships.
- Coordinate and prioritize activities on a daily basis.
- Ensure high satisfaction levels and retention with associates and client.
- Increase office and team effectiveness by communicating daily.
- Bring discipline, organization, integrity, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, and a positive attitude to work each day
- You are personable, determined, and driven
- Multitasking and professionalism are natural habits. Your ideal work environment is team centered, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts.
- You thrive on helping people succeed, overcoming challenges, and delivering exceptional customer service
- You’re are a team player and an individual performer who can quickly connect with others inside and outside of the company
- You naturally possess a “can get it done” attitude even when the odds are not in your favor
- You are detail oriented and thrive working with complex issues and challenges, always taking a positive approach
- You are very organized and disciplined and can effectively manage multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- You have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, and teammates consider you a terrific communicator
- You have earned a Bachelor Degree (preferably in a Business related field) or you have 3-5 years experience in a similar field of human resources or staffing, client services or account management
At Express Employment Professionals we offer a highly competitive income potential with a starting base between $35,000 to $40,000/year plus commissions, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short Term Disability and Life insurance policies, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, Referral Bonuses, team trip incentives and much more!!
About Express Employment Professionals
We help people in our community find work every day. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll teach the right person about the interviewing and placement process with our paid training program. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express. We want to make a difference locally and across North America. With more than 800 locations across U.S., Canada, and South Africa, we are on a mission to put a million people to work annually.