Bilingual Employment Specialist
Join our dynamic, work hard / play hard team in South Phoenix, AZ as a Bilingual Employment Specialist and take the next step towards developing yourself within a meaningful career dedicated to helping others succeed. Express Employment Professionals is the #1 staffing company in North America and we earned that honor because of our highly motivated, career-driven team members who are passionate about helping individuals find work, grow their careers, and better their communities!
Individuals who have worked in fields such as Administrative positions, Customer Service, Human Resources, Retail, Restaurant Service, Staffing, or are recent college graduates have experienced high success within this role. If you are looking to be a part of a team and culture where you can constantly improve your skills while having fun at work, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a Talent Acquisition professional who works with urgency and maintains a high regard for customer service to join us on our mission to help as many people as possible succeed. We have the tools, processes, and training to support your success; all you need to do is bring the drive and can-do attitude to produce award-winning results!
At Express Employment Professionals, you will work independently and with our team to:
- Maintain an extremely high level of daily activity to urgently fill all job orders.
- Develop a pool of associates by recruiting and interviewing multiple applicants daily and developing strong supporting relationships.
- Qualify and take a thorough and complete job order.
- Generate and expand business with existing accounts and new accounts through daily sales calls.
- Coordinate and prioritize activities on a daily basis.
- Learn, use, and maintain the automated tracking system to fill assignments.
- Ensure high satisfaction levels and retention with associates and clients.
- Bilingual: Spanish/English
- Solid job tenure and work ethic. A proven ability as a service professional - exhibited through professional experience, education, internships, club/activities, etc.
- Personable, determined, and driven to make a difference. Helping others succeed is your calling.
- Multitasking and managing competing priorities come naturally to you. Your ideal work environment is team-centered, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts.
- Comfortable in an office environment, expect professional results, and have a desire to solve problems.
- A fast-paced environment drives you, and you are comfortable quickly changing directions.
- Thrive to help people succeed, overcome challenges, and deliver exceptional customer service
- You are a team player and an individual performer who can quickly connect with others inside and outside of the company
- You proactively follow through while communicating professionally
- Bring discipline, organization, integrity, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, and a positive attitude to work each day
- Bachelor Degree (Business related field preferred)
At Express Employment Professionals we offer a highly competitive income potential with a starting base between $40,000 to $50,000/year plus commissions, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short Term Disability and Life insurance policies, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, Referral Bonuses, team trip incentives and much more!!
About Express Employment Professionals
For 40 years, Express Employment Professionals has been helping people find jobs and helping businesses find the people and human resource services they need. We accomplish this mission through a network of more than 850 employment agencies in the United States, Canada, and South Africa. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters.