Talent Acquisition Consultant
Does the following describe you?
- Personable, achievement-oriented, and driven to make a difference.
- You can see beyond a problem, respond to situations in crafty ways, and put a positive and professional spin on any situation.
- Multitasking and professionalism are natural habits.
- Your ideal work environment is team centered, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts.
- Comfortable in an office environment, expects professional results, and desires to solve problems.
- You are driven by a fast pace and change.
- Your friends would describe you as social and say helping the community is important to you.
Do you have the following requirements/experience?
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
- Customer service or sales experience
- Understanding of common business practices and procedures
Award Winning Colorado Springs North Office is seeking a Talent Acquisition Consultant with Sales Experience to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Previous experience in Staffing, Sales, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Individuals who have worked in fields such as Administrative positions, Customer Service, Human Resources, Retail, Restaurant Service, Staffing, or are recent college graduates have experienced a high degree of success within this role. If you are looking to be a part of a team and culture where you can constantly improve your skills while having fun at work, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a Talent Acquisition professional who works with urgency and maintains a high regard for customer service to join us on our mission to help as many people as possible succeed. We have the tools, processes, and training to support your success; all you need to do is bring the drive and can-do attitude to produce award winning results!
At Express Employment Professionals we offer a highly competitive income potential with a starting base between $32,000 to $40,000/year plus commissions, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short Term Disability and Life insurance policies, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, Referral Bonuses, team trip incentives and much more!!
About Express Employment Professionals
For over 30 years, Express Employment Professionals has been helping people find jobs and helping businesses find the people and human resource services they need. We accomplish this mission through a network of more than 800 offices in the United States, Canada, and South Africa. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters.